Sunday, December 19, 2010

NOW

Now.

I've been meaning to start a blog for a long time. A serious blog. Not just any blog where I ramble and have a whinge about my life. So I start now. And from now, I will stick with it.

Finding a topic is the most difficult. It is because of the lack of a focused topic idea that has always led to my failure with starting a serious blog. Because, I mean, no serious blog has no serious topic right? So what now? I still don't have a topic for this blog. And hell, it really doesn't matter anymore because I think eventually I'll find it.

For now, I just want to keep track of what goes on with me and with stuff around me; what I see and hear; what I think of those things, how I feel etc.

Yeah, for now, I just want to blog. About anything. Because there are many things I want to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment